TAX DEBT PROBLEM?
CALL TAX ATTORNEY JEFFERSON HANNA
- A Tax Attorney has the knowledge and understanding of the ultra-complicated tax code.
- Unlike tax preparers that lack credentials, a Tax Attorney has unlimited representation rights before the IRS and may represent clients on any matters including audits and collection matters.
- A Tax Attorney can negotiate with the IRS on your behalf in order to attain the best possible resolution in your particular tax case.
The IRS has strict regulations over who is allowed to represent your interests in tax debt issues. Only qualified Licensed Tax Professionals are permitted to appear before the IRS on your behalf. These professionals have unlimited representation rights at the IRS. This means they can represent clients for any tax related matter including resolution and collection issues.
or Fill Out Our Online Form
When choosing tax resolution assistance it is important to make sure the company has Tax Attorneys on staff. Attorney Jefferson Hanna has the education, skill and experience necessary to handle all your tax debt issues. Tax attorneys are attorneys that specialize in tax law and tax preparation. Attorneys have law degrees and must pass their state bar exam in order to practice. Attorney Jefferson Hanna is authorized by the IRS and the CT DRS to represent taxpayers in Connecticut.
- IRS Tax Liens
- Penalties & Interest Relief
- Wage Garnishments
- Bank Levies
- Offers in Compromise
- Work hard to fight for you
- Stop the IRS in their tracks
- Negotiate with the IRS on your behalf
- Stop and prevent IRS aggressive collection actions
- Customize the best possible resolution for your case