Attorney Jefferson Hanna, III has been helping Connecticut consumers with their financial problems since 1983. Focusing on bankruptcy law and debt solutions, Attorney Hanna is well respected by both clients and other attorneys. Jefferson Hanna understands the financial problems that life can throw at you, and as a debt solution lawyer, he designs programs that are unique to your individual situation. He is very well versed in Connecticut bankruptcy and financial law, and has excellent analytical and counseling skills. His goal is to help you realistically look at your financial situation and come up with a plan to solve all of your debt problems. As your attorney, Jefferson Hanna can stop the harassing phone calls and lawsuits that create the panic and stress that accompany financial problems.
Attorney Hanna will use every device at his disposal to resolve your financial problems. Bankruptcy is one of the tools available to deal with debt, but it’s not the only method to dispose of debt. Each person’s situation is unique, and so are Jefferson Hanna’s solutions.
Over the years, Attorney Hanna has helped thousands of clients solve their financial problems. Most of our current clients are either referred by satisfied former clients or by other lawyers.
One of the things that sets Jefferson Hanna apart from his attorney peers, is that he honestly cares about the success of his clients. He takes pride in his work and the feeling of satisfaction that is achieved by freeing someone from their debt and affording them the opportunity to start anew.
*Attorney Jefferson Hanna, III, is ready to assist you in starting a debt-free life. CALL NOW: 860-347-4741 or email us for your free initial appointment. We maintain a flexible appointment schedule for the convenience of our clients.
Areas Of Practice*
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Bankrupty: Chapters 7 and 13
- Small Business Bankruptcy: Chapters 7, 11, 13
- Foreclosure Workouts
- IRS Workouts
- Deerfield Academy, 1974, Diploma
- University Of Rochester, 1979, B.A.
- Western New England College School Of Law, 1982, J.D.
- State Of Connecticut, 1983
- U.S. District Court, District Of Connecticut, 1984
- U.S. District Court, District Of Western Massachusetts, 1985
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- National Association Of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys